Let your tresses shine in this coming Raya!
This Raya, Number76 Online Store Malaysia is partnering up with GrabPay for the Raya Deals,
an RM20 cash rebate with a minimum spends of RM200.
Not only that! You can prepare for the celebration at home and enjoy free shipping to your doorstep!
Promo period: 29 April – 12 May 2021
Follow these simple steps and you’ll be enjoying this shopping spree in no time!
- Shop for your favorite hair/scalp care products on Number76 Malaysia Online Store.
- Select GrabPay as your payment method to enjoy an RM20 cash rebate to your GrabPay wallet.
*limited to 200 quantity, first come first served
We trust that you are as excited about this as we!
Share the great news and spread the excitement to your friends and families!
Don’t forget to follow us at @number_76 for more updates and announcements!
No matter where you are, we can help you create
precious Raya moments with your loved ones.
You are more than welcome to refer to the list of general terms & conditions for this campaign as listed below:
1. Offer is strictly valid for the first 200 transactions throughout the campaign period only.
2. RM20 cash rebate will be reflected at the GrabPay wallet page.
3. The campaign will cease once the cap has been fully awarded or at the expiration of the campaign period, whichever is earlier.
4. Offer is based on a first come first served basis and while stocks last only.
5. Offer is valid for 1(one) redemption per user per device throughout the campaign period.
6. Offer is not exchangeable for cash or replacements.
7. Offer is not valid with any other voucher, discount, or promotion.
8. Grab reserves the right to alter, extend or terminate the promotion, or amend the terms and conditions at its sole discretion at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the promotion, the decision of Grab shall be final.
9. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with the promotion shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.