This is a piece of long-awaited great news to all of us, Number76 Hair Salon will resume operation from 10 June 2020 onwards with the implementation of safety measures and SOP as announced by the government.
Number76 branch operation hours:
Bangsar, Mid Valley, Publika, Tribeca
10am – 9pm daily | 10am – 5pm Thursday
11am – 8pm (from 12 – 30 June 2020) | 11am – 5pm Thursday
Paradigm Mall, JB
11am – 9pm daily | 11am – 5pm Thursday
We have been using the MCO period to prepare ourselves for this day, we will continue to do our best to provide a safer and comfortable environment for all guests.
The SOP practices in Number76 Hair Salons
– Salon area and equipment sanitization
– Proper disinfection throughout the service
– Safe distancing in the salon area
– Disposable cape and gloves will be used and changed for every guest
– Face mask will be worn at all times
– Maintain 2-meter distance between each cutting station
For Number76 guests
– Face mask will be provided to guests for safety purposes
– Hand sanitizing and temperature screening upon entering the salon
– Register via MySejahtera Apps QR code
– Reading material (high-touch surface) and beverages will not be served for the time being to avoid the risk of virus spreading
– Only bottled water will be served
– Guest ages below 12 and above 60 will be guided to our private room immediately and recommended to visit before 11am.
– Cashless payment is encouraged to minimize body contact
Appointment is highly encouraged due to the seat limitation and the safety measures.
It has been a challenging experience for the beauty industry. Together, we will embrace and adapt to the new norm for a better day ahead of us!
Welcome back to the indulging yet safer pampering experience at Number76 Hair Salons.
We are ready to provide the best services with the biggest smile to everyone!